Y e n n
ENTRIES ABOUT LINKIES FANFICTION
About;
SPM 2014

Liyana Zafirah | Yenn
eLement | Rubies | Ljangg
Shout here;
Talk to much


Credit;
The Cretive!

© 2014 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and someone help me is Mayra and Inficon . Edit by Yenn.

Dreaming as Princess
Selasa, 14 Januari 2014 | 0 Comments

Le' Owner!



" Oh baby, im really in love with you"

Biography ;

      the name is Liyana Zafirah but you can call me Yenn.
      will be in SPM war on 2014
      gets birthday wishes on my facebook wall on every 24th Sept.
      i love my triple L, Luhan, L, L.Joe
      i'm 163cm tall and i weight 43kg. keding plus tinggi -.-'
      i feel in heaven when i watch variety show or my bias and all about korean.
      i love shopping korean stuff sampai pocket bocor.
      trying to get better gred on bio, physics, chemistry
      the first thing, im trying to be a better muslim. Insya Allah.
          
   


PASTFUTURE